Monday, November 2, 2015

Annex 7" // Yuputka album +more


Released Annex's "Silencio" EP last week. 100 copies on purple vinyl w/badge and 200 on black. Really an excellent single that I'm very proud to have released. Order it at the webstore


Uploaded some new titles to the bancamp as well- Yuputka's "Cluster" and the Gast demo.   Listen to them here.
"Cluster" is a full length album from Chicago's Yuputka, lush electro with ethereal vocals. While we all love cold electronics, its refreshing to hear something with depth and substance. An exclusively digital release.
The Gast demo was originally released by Identity Crisis records, but OW has offered to digitally distribute it because I liked it so much. The band is going to record a full length LP and I'm proud to say Occult Whispers will help release it in 2016.

Kreativ In Den Boden's "Ars Goetia" LP is at the pressing plant right now. The Air Hunger 7" is still in the works. I've also decided to do a series of cassette/bandcamp compilations and I'm curating volume 1 right now- they're going to be killer.

As always, I look forward to hearing new music everyday. If you're in a Trad Goth, deathrock, darkpunk, dark electro, or even gothic metal band, please send me links to your music. I'm also interested in non-genre music with occult and left-hand path leanings. occultwhispers at hushmail.

Hopefully these updates will become more frequent.
I also hope your Samhain was all divination and communion with the dead. 




No comments:

Post a Comment