Tuesday, April 28, 2015

New Bandcamp uploads

I've uploaded some new stuff to the OW bandcamp: the new ANNEX EP "Silencio" that should be available this summer as a 7" vinyl, and a digital re-issue of "Dreams are not Dreams" from ONYX SYSTEM. 

More news on the ANNEX record as it becomes available, I'll post when I approve the test presses. I'm considering a pre-order. Maybe.

I've been talking to friends for several months about offering digital downloads of new releases and re-issues, and "Dreams are not Dreams" is the first of these to come to light. There were only 50 copies of this album released on cassette. The LP version never came out, and it's been roaming dark corners of the internet ever since.
Both of these releases are SO good, listen to them here: Occult Whispers Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment