Wednesday, January 11, 2017

I'm still upset about David Bowie.

"You better hang on to yourself."

OK. 2017:

I finally released the Air Hunger EP, get it while its here. Limited to ??? copies, first dozen orders come with a badge. The newest Air Hunger tracks with different singer and different bassist are getting mixed this month. Very excited about those and the plans we have for them.

Lock Howl's first album will be released on limited cassette. Scottish Gothic Rock with elements of dramatic Black Metal as produced only by the British Isles.

Coming soon is an album of meditative and heavy esoteric music from Silence and Strength. This will also be a limited cassette release.

If you didn't hear Veil Vitric's demo from last year, then here -->Veil Vitric Bandcamp
It might not be an official Occult Whispers release but I know I'll be distributing it when it comes out on cassette.

Last but not least, Slimy Member have recorded an LP and its GREAT, that will be my next vinyl release.  Listen to their other records here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fine, let's talk about 2016. Order of Night decided to release their EP themselves, which I am helping to distribute in the store. Gast more or less called it quits before recording their album, and I'm very upset. I almost released a cassette EP from a great Russian Gothic Rock band called Blood Money but they have seemed to dropped off the earth. 

If you haven't been to the store, check it out.
And please feel free to visit the Bandcamp site. 
Please get in touch if you would like to trade or for wholesale.
My distributor, Ebullition, said last year was one of the worst for stores and independent/underground labels. That's a real bummer. If you like records, then make sure you buy records.

Send me your band, I want to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment